The Montgomery Housing Authority hired APD Urban Planning Management to serve as the planning coordinator for their Choice Planning grant. In this role APD-U had the responsibility of working with Choice partners in compiling the final Transformation Plan.
APD-U created a cohesive, sustainable strategy to guide future investment on vacant and abandoned parcels, building community consensus and addressing public infrastructure improvements to attract private investment for the Centennial Hill neighborhood. The scope of work included project management, site acquisition strategies, catalytic site development scenarios, an illustrative plan and implementation strategies.
- Previous Plans and Studies Review relevant to the vision and future of Centennial Hill
- Stakeholder meetings, and community engagement
- Neighborhood Demographic Profile
- Masterplan for redevelopment
- Transformation Plan report